For our growing team we are looking for a smart and enthusiastic Full Stack Web Developer to strengthen our tech team. Ace & Tate is building its brand in Europe and has a beautiful office in the centre of Amsterdam with an energetic, international and ambitious team. You will be challenged with multiple projects and there is lots of freedom to come up with ideas to improve our service.
- Creating custom Magento extensions and implement landing pages.
- Create well structured code for the best user experience and maintainability.
- Work together with colleagues of Design and Marketing to create campaigns, improve usability and implement A/B tests.
- Get exposure to the full development lifecycle in an Agile environment.
Our ideal candidate will be passionate about all aspects of web development, has an excellent eye for detail and has experience with Magento or is willing to learn this quickly.
- Are a strong team player.
- Have eye for detail and sense of style.
- Are able to empathize with our (online) customers.
- Are a fast learner, seeking constant self-improvement.
- Have experience with version control systems, ideally Git.
- Have excellent English and/or Dutch verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Linux web server administration.
- Experience with CSS pre-processors (Less, Sass, etc.).
- Experience across responsive design, performance tuning as well as localization & accessibility.
- Experience with PHP frameworks like Symfony 2, CakePHP, Laravel, etc.
- Experience with caching strategies and tools (Memcache, Redis, Varnish, etc.).
- To be part of a young and ambitious team.
- Personal development opportunities.
- An exciting product domain: web, mobile and e-commerce.
- A growing organization where you can contribute strongly to architecture design and company culture.
- Daily fresh lunch, gourmet coffee and Friday drinks.
- The chance to constantly update your eyewear collection.
- Competitive salary.
We want to provide you with the possibility to match your frames with every occasion and all of your favourite styles, as we know how important it is to be able to change your look at anytime you want. Therefore, we design quality handmade frames at a fair price, €98/£89 and €248/£179 (varifocal), a price that includes prescription lenses. Transparency, best-in-class service and a stellar customer experience are key to our brand philosophy as we continue to make eyewear an accessible accessory for all.
Interested in this position? Please click on the blue “solliciteer” button to apply. We will contact you as soon as possible.